fs: 87 Buick Turbo T and misc LS parts, turbo and more!! - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Cars for sale

Old 10-13-2013, 08:31 PM   #1
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
fs: 87 Buick Turbo T and misc LS parts, turbo and more!!
Fall garage sale!

1. 1987 Buick Turbo T (like Grand national). Looks like the vin diesel fast and furious car. ttops. Black exterior and grey interior. Title in hand. 50k mile engine, runs good. Needs a little TLC but would make a nice driver. $4K. Lots of new parts. message me for more details

2. LSx headers, upward and front facing. OBX brand, like the stainless works. Comes with hotside for a gbody single turbo. $600 obo

3. TCI flywheel for LSx to th400/350. SFI, brand new. $220

4. GT4788 t6 .96 turbo. Comes with flanges. Dyno time only. $1050 obo

5. Brand new Autozone alternator for 2000-2005 Chev truck/suv. It is the heavy duty one. $150

6. 5.3 crank. $50

7. Chev truck/suv intake manifold $25

8. Chev 4.3 v6 heads/ non vortec. rebuilt and like new. $50 obo

9. H2 oil pan. New but installed. works with gbody. $175.

Will consider trades. I'm getting ready to work on my car and need this stuff out of my way!! Zip code is 47025

trades: daily driver like a s10 or something decent on gas (driving a yukon xl now and would like to park it.), guns, atv, cash, gbody 9" rearend, etc..

[email protected] with the v6

Update: Turbo LSbandwagon build in process
WhiteT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2013, 03:21 PM   #2
BMF_Racing
One B.M.F.

BMF_Racing has a spectacular aura aboutBMF_Racing has a spectacular aura aboutBMF_Racing has a spectacular aura aboutBMF_Racing has a spectacular aura aboutBMF_Racing has a spectacular aura about
GLWS! -- time to update the bottom of that Sig.

Stock 6.0L Build

Project - "Twin Turbo Vette" LSx w/twins

DD - 2002 WS6 - M6 - all stock except SLP Lid & catback

RIP - 1982 OLDS CUTLASS - 406 SBC 11.02 @ 129.17 - 200 shot
Sold -- 1987 BUICK Turbo T W02 - 93 w/alky 421whp/494wtq 11.61 @ 116.81 [email protected]
BMF_Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:34 PM   #3
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

WhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to beholdWhiteT is a splendid one to behold
I can't see it on Css mobile lol

Old 10-22-2013, 09:20 AM   #4
BMF_Racing
One B.M.F.

BMF_Racing has a spectacular aura aboutBMF_Racing has a spectacular aura aboutBMF_Racing has a spectacular aura aboutBMF_Racing has a spectacular aura aboutBMF_Racing has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteT View Post
I can't see it on Css mobile lol
"Update: Turbo LSbandwagon build in process"
BMF_Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 09:26 AM   #5
brent_si™
Ramming speed!

brent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura about
I really like the look of that buick. pm'd
Old 10-22-2013, 10:27 AM   #6
XCESSIV
CSS newbie

XCESSIV is on a distinguished road
I will give you $2000 for it that is current market value

LKQ / KEYSTONE AUTOMOTIVE
New Aftermarket and Used Parts and Shop Supplies
Eric
513-475-7017
XCESSIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:09 AM   #7
Trannybuild
CSS newbie

Trannybuild is infamous around these parts
Hello,
I've been on this forum for 2-ish years now, but didn't peak around It's a nicer car than I think the images depict and we do have more parts than what is shown, gauges, and whatever other miscellaneous stuff I will need.
Old 11-17-2013, 10:13 AM   #8
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

Car is being parted out.
Old 11-18-2013, 05:49 PM   #9
evil8
Meatcurtains

evil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to all
How are the doors?

xtremeoutlawseries.com
evil8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 07:30 PM   #10
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

They are not too bad. No holes. The seems at the bottom inside need to be wire brushed and resealed.
Old 11-18-2013, 10:40 PM   #11
evil8
Meatcurtains

evil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to all
Send me some pics homey!
Old 11-19-2013, 07:14 AM   #12
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

OK. I'm out of town so it will be Friday
Old 11-19-2013, 10:09 AM   #13
evil8
Meatcurtains

I will wait here.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:31 PM   #14
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

Don't go anywhere.
Old 11-19-2013, 08:54 PM   #15
evil8
Meatcurtains

I gotta pee, hurry up!
Old 11-20-2013, 10:23 AM   #16
XCESSIV
CSS newbie

i guess my offer wasnt good enough for you ?
Old 11-20-2013, 02:36 PM   #17
brent_si™
Ramming speed!

brent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura aboutbrent_si™ has a spectacular aura about
I pm'd as well no reply. Still got cash in hand.
brent_si™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 04:27 PM   #18
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

$2k? Lol, there was $1500 of new parts in the trunk plus a complete 50k mile engine I installed.
Old 11-20-2013, 04:28 PM   #19
WhiteT
White Trash Mod

Brent, it is gutted. I added it up and worth more parting it out. Sorry.
Old 11-20-2013, 04:31 PM   #20
XCESSIV
CSS newbie

Dont you watch Gas Monkey ?