Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Car parts

Old 10-14-2013, 08:51 PM   #1
95gsr
1,000 posts club

95gsr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to 95gsr
wtb. tcc solenoid honda
i need a tcc solenoid for a 98 accord 3.0 v6.
95gsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2013, 11:31 PM   #2
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

Grand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really nice
Ive got a complete set of known good solenoids. $100 and they're yours.
Grand National Propain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:33 PM   #3
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

Grand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really nice
These are off a 98 4cyl accord. Ill have to make sure they are the same.

Old 10-14-2013, 11:52 PM   #4
95gsr
1,000 posts club

yeah i dont know if the v6 and the 4cyl are the same or not. im going to the junk yard tom to see if i can find one. all i know right now is that the 98-02 are the same. im trying to find out what else would have the same trans. like maybe a tl or something.
Old 10-15-2013, 12:17 AM   #5
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
You won't find hardly any V6 autos in a junk yard........

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:32 AM   #6
95gsr
1,000 posts club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Bone View Post
You won't find hardly any V6 autos in a junk yard........
is that going to be the only solenoid that will work or can i use one off a 4cyl? Because they are looking pretty expensive brand new.
Old 10-15-2013, 10:09 PM   #7
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

They're 650-700 new for the set. I forgot to check if they were interchangeable today.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:16 PM   #8
95gsr
1,000 posts club

i found them at upullnpay for 10$ each today.
Old 10-17-2013, 03:20 AM   #9
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
Nice score!

The 98-04 V6 POS junk Honda trannys are hard to find. Most places yank the tranny when a wreck comes in to resell.

I have bought VTEC solenoids ($40 at Pick-n-pull) and called the tranny solenoids to get a cheaper price....I was just barely living back then.
Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 10:03 AM   #10
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
You're on a fucking comeback now bone!

Old 10-17-2013, 11:31 AM   #11
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnick View Post
You're on a fucking comeback now bone!
Old 10-19-2013, 08:32 PM   #12
95gsr
1,000 posts club

alright so i replaced the tcc solenoid and the fluid. the light is still on and still wont go into either drive gear unless i reset the ecu then i can for about 10 mins until the engine light comes back on and then only 1st and 2nd gear work. i dont know what to do. i guess maybe the connections