SlowAnthony is on a distinguished roadSlowAnthony is on a distinguished road
2001 Honda S2000
Name: Anthony
Car: 2001 Honda S2000
VIN: JHMAP11451T000341
Color: Spa Yellow
Mileage: 114,000
Price: $9500

Story: *I sold my motorcycle to get back into cars. I saved up money and wanted an S2000 to fix up and make mine. I have a habit of buying cars that need a little work so it gives me something to do. Things have came up with my house which makes me need to free up some cash. AKA- Toys have to go. :-/. There is nothing that I have found mechanically wrong with this car. I drive for my job and have enjoyed this car with the top down while traveling. (for the short time owned.)

I am not trying to make a dime more than i paid for this car. *KBB has the car for $9710 in good condition. I am asking $9500. (taking into consideration the aftermarket parts on here.)

Car fires up every time. Seats are in good shape for the year - bolsters show very little wear. Transmission is buttery smooth. This is the AP1 with a 9k redline.*

Mods:
- Newer Glass Window Top
- Cusco 1.5 way Diff
- Cross Drilled / Slotted Rotors
- Braided Brake Lines
- Invidia V3 Titanium Tip Dual Exhaust
- Exedy Stage 1 Clutch
- T1R 4 Point Front Strut Brace
- eBay Intake
- OEM Style Front Lip
- Short Shifter
- Mishimoto Cooling Plate
- Esperil Lowering Springs
- AP2 Radio Cover
- Aftermarket Head Unit

Bad:

- Front Bumper was being stripped to paint. So it needs paint. I was going to buy an AP2 front bumper but thing have come up and this was put off.*

- Hood was poorly painted black and has holes cut in it. (a lot of s2000 guys do this - not my style and I was gonna replace.*

- Dent in drivers door.*

- Normal bumps and bruises for being 10 years old.*

(will post more pictures later.)

NO TRADES. Thank you!*

Text 859-322-1156

NO TRADES. Thank you!

Oh - one more thing. NO TRADES. ;)

Last edited by SlowAnthony; 10-21-2011 at 11:45 PM..
SlowAnthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2011, 11:47 PM   #2
SlowAnthony
CSS newbie

Notes:

Car isn't perfect. Bumper was started but never finished because like I said, I wanted an AP2 bumper. Dent wasn't a huge deal because it might just pop out - never had anyone look at it. But there is a door on here that someone offered for a very reasonable deal. Would just need paint.

This side of the car has 2 wheels that I am still stripping but I had to throw them back on to move the car.*

Old 10-22-2011, 11:55 PM   #3
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowAnthony View Post
*KBB has the car for $9710 in good condition. I am asking $9500. (taking into consideration the aftermarket parts on here.)

Mods:
- Newer Glass Window Top
- Cusco 1.5 way Diff
- Cross Drilled / Slotted Rotors
- Braided Brake Lines
- Invidia V3 Titanium Tip Dual Exhaust
- Exedy Stage 1 Clutch
- T1R 4 Point Front Strut Brace
- eBay Intake
- OEM Style Front Lip
- Short Shifter
- Mishimoto Cooling Plate
- Esperil Lowering Springs
- AP2 Radio Cover
- Aftermarket Head Unit
do you think this car is anywhere near $200 away from being in "good" condition? this thing is in very poor condition. your minimal ricer mods dont add to the value that much. more people would probably pay more for the car without the mods.

take $4,000?

Last edited by BTM; 10-23-2011 at 12:02 AM..
BTM is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2011, 12:06 AM   #4
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
Im with BTM....4500

Racing from a roll is like beating off...sure its fun but its not the real thing.
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 12:11 AM   #5
Jesse
Slow race car

Jesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jesse
I wasn't going to say anything... I read the first post, then saw the pictures in the second post and the price just didn't add up.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:16 AM   #6
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Drift tax?
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 12:39 AM   #7
SlowAnthony
CSS newbie

Car is already sold for full asking price. Thanks for looking and lowballing.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:41 AM   #8
SlowAnthony
CSS newbie

Mods delete / lock up the thread.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:49 AM   #9
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
no problem, anytime. thanks for coming around to try to sell your junk, its what were here for.
BTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 12:50 AM   #10
SlowAnthony
CSS newbie

I've been floating around reading / looking for years. And I get a BS response like that. Thanks. GO FUCK YOURSELF..
Old 10-23-2011, 12:51 AM   #11
Wheelin

Wheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really niceWheelin is just really nice
were they fucking blind or just under 18?
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 12:51 AM   #12
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yea I bet...

Subscribe to my YouTube faggots...
http://www.youtube.com/user/apocalypse7011?feature=mhum
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 12:55 AM   #13
SlowAnthony
CSS newbie

Don't care what you guys say / think. Car is gone. Got what I wanted and don't need any of the BS. Have a good one.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:55 AM   #14
RTE117
RIP Hot Rod

RTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really niceRTE117 is just really nice
I'm with Apocalypse.

There's no way someone paid $9,500 for that...
RTE117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:50 AM   #15
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
Quote:
aka my pussy hurts from the CSS gang rape....

Last edited by bigwoofersnet; 10-23-2011 at 09:52 AM..
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 11:40 AM   #16
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
Quote:
I've been floating around reading / looking for years. And I get a BS response like that. Thanks. GO FUCK YOURSELF..
You've been here for 1 year an have 26 posts, your welcome.
Old 10-23-2011, 12:38 PM   #17
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati View Post
He's 26 years old, only has 16 posts. You're welcome.
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 01:26 PM   #18
shdw on th sun
sarcasshole

shdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of lightshdw on th sun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nati View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalypse View Post
He's 26 years old, only has 16 posts. You're welcome.

Old 10-23-2011, 02:26 PM   #19
99slobra
Fa Sho

99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough99slobra is a jewel in the rough
Holy fuck what kind of retard bought that for that price????
Old 10-23-2011, 02:52 PM   #20
Mannon
No car.

Mannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the roughMannon is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Mannon
Interesting. now lulz
Mannon is offline   Reply With Quote