Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Tech > Car Audio & Video

Old 09-09-2011, 02:20 AM   #1
kris427
Volvo5.0's son

kris427 is on a distinguished road
Subs
Hello,
I just want some subs that will show up these kids that run around my school with their two 12" subs thinking they are "hot stuff". Does anyone on here know where i can get good deals??
By the way i won't be buying anytime soon i have to save up!

on a side note,
i drive a 2003 Chevy Malibu so i have alot of trunk space!

Please excuse my poor wording skills...

Last edited by kris427; 09-09-2011 at 02:30 AM..
kris427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2011, 08:49 AM   #2
Kisor
I gots a Datsun

Kisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of light
BAM!!! everything you need brah....

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/ele/2556990685.html
Old 09-09-2011, 09:23 AM   #3
kris427
Volvo5.0's son

Holy crap that's some serious bones to drop!

Old 09-09-2011, 09:30 AM   #4
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
That's actually dirt cheap for shitty stuff. Sounds like you're just a brokedick high schooler.
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:41 AM   #5
Grand National Propain
Plays With Fire

Grand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really niceGrand National Propain is just really nice
Sounds like you need to go to traders world and get some 15" pyramids for $49/each. Lol
Grand National Propain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:43 AM   #6
kris427
Volvo5.0's son

Well excuse me MR.E-thug! Yeah i am in high school no need to be a douche towards me because i don't have a good job at the age of 17. (towards slorice)
Old 09-09-2011, 09:50 AM   #7
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloRice View Post
That's actually dirt cheap for shitty stuff. Sounds like you're just a brokedick high schooler.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:14 AM   #8
EVOLV3D
CSS Ninja

EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D
Just get a couple jl audio w7s and you'll be set
EVOLV3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 10:25 AM   #9
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris427 View Post
Well excuse me MR.E-thug! Yeah i am in high school no need to be a douche towards me because i don't have a good job at the age of 17. (towards slorice)
I had a good job at 16. Sounds like you just might be lazy! And why try and one up some idiot high school peoples stereo. Just do one better and bang their hoes!
Old 09-09-2011, 10:29 AM   #10
leetfade
Back in it

leetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really nice
Quality > Quantity..

Back in the HS days when I actually cared about about loud over sound quality, I just ran 2 12" SPLs and was hitting in the 140s in an 84 Camaro.

The JL are always a good choice. The Alpine Type R are also a good choice if you are trying to find a blend between good sound and decent price. I have one 10" Type R and was surprised on the output.
leetfade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 10:34 AM   #11
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Punch Pros FTW! lol

I remember when polk came out with a 10 inch sub for cars and buddy did a bass test on it. That thing was moving like a foot out. lol

And for banging their hoes, quantity> quality
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 10:40 AM   #12
Xero
Waste of Space

Xero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really niceXero is just really nice
I have two 12" enclosures. One is a Kicker and the other is a Kenwood. $50 each.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:57 AM   #13
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
Oh noes! The high school kiddie is being mean to me! Shouldn't you be in math class or something??
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:04 AM   #14
UCBeef
CSS newbie

UCBeef is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by leetfade View Post
Quality > Quantity..

Back in the HS days when I actually cared about about loud over sound quality, I just ran 2 12" SPLs and was hitting in the 140s in an 84 Camaro.
I can't help but imagine something similar to Billy Madison, rocking a jean jacket leaning against an 84 Camaro with Billy Squire's "Stoke" blasting
UCBeef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:47 AM   #15
Kisor
I gots a Datsun

Kisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of lightKisor is a glorious beacon of light
Thats my shit if anyone else is interested. price negosh
Kisor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:00 PM   #16
leetfade
Back in it

leetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCBeef View Post
I can't help but imagine something similar to Billy Madison, rocking a jean jacket leaning against an 84 Camaro with Billy Squire's "Stoke" blasting
HAHAHA! He had a Trans Am!
leetfade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 12:27 PM   #17
Mista Bone
Mistake Boner

Mista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to allMista Bone is a name known to all
OP, mommy won't allow subs in HER 03' Chebby Malibu, so quit dreaming kid.

Mista Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:25 PM   #18
kris427
Volvo5.0's son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Bone View Post
OP, mommy won't allow subs in HER 03' Chebby Malibu, so quit dreaming kid.
it's funny how you assume i drive my mom's car..

my mom drives a 2003 Honda CRV, so great attempt at trying to put me "down"
Old 09-09-2011, 01:43 PM   #19
VOLVO5.0
CSS newbie

VOLVO5.0 has a spectacular aura aboutVOLVO5.0 has a spectacular aura aboutVOLVO5.0 has a spectacular aura aboutVOLVO5.0 has a spectacular aura aboutVOLVO5.0 has a spectacular aura about
He gets it from his Mother
VOLVO5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 01:47 PM   #20
kris427
Volvo5.0's son

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOLVO5.0 View Post
He gets it from his Mother
what do i get from mom? ;)