ts|s Detailing Customer takes "BEST IN CLASS" at 2011 Calvalcade of Customs - Page 2 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 01-11-2011, 12:04 PM   #21
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hksdsm11 View Post
That's why I don't go.
I go for the lolz. I got many of them... Mission accomplished. Clean car though. Not my style at all, but I guess it could be worse.

Old 01-11-2011, 01:26 PM   #22
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicedH22 View Post
you forgot about the sweet coolant pipe.
That's functional though. Gotta make sure there's enough coolant in there somehow.

Subscribe to my YouTube faggots...
http://www.youtube.com/user/apocalypse7011?feature=mhum
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 02:20 PM   #23
evil8
Meatcurtains

evil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to all
FacetiousH22

xtremeoutlawseries.com
evil8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-11-2011, 03:10 PM   #24
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
Charles, you shouldnt use words 99% of the CSS community will need to use a dictionary to understand

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 03:18 PM   #25
evil8
Meatcurtains

evil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to allevil8 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicedH22 View Post
Charles, you shouldnt use words 99% of the CSS community will need to use a dictionary to understand
Whatchoo talkin bout Willis? I thought everyone on here was a jeaneeus.
evil8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 03:50 PM   #26
marakka
CSS regular

marakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura aboutmarakka has a spectacular aura about
I completely understand how people come to the conclusion that its over the top, not doubting that at all. But completely writing it off as trash because of one mod they don't like? Stupidity.

Lambo doors get attention, regardless of negative or positive. Lots of questions about them, lots of comments about them and lots of people looking at them. Obviously I don't mind them. Sooner or later (most likely later) the rear doors will be done as well.... not sure what I'll do back there yet. Its a show car, get over it.

Thanks for the comments that actually pertained to what is good and bad about the car. I appreciate the criticism.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:53 PM   #27
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
I like the color.
240Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:03 PM   #28
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
suicide dem back doors y0!!

SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:04 PM   #29
Speed Kills
SYR

Speed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to beholdSpeed Kills is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Speed Kills
Quote:
Originally Posted by third_shift|studios View Post
The efforts paid off as the owner brought home a "Best In Class" win!
I mean, that 240 upstairs brought home a "best in class" win too.....
Speed Kills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 04:06 PM   #30
93 red ls
1 Cam 1 Goal

93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough93 red ls is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to 93 red ls
Quote:
Originally Posted by marakka View Post
Its a show car, get over it. Thanks for the comments that actually pertained to what is good and bad about the car. I appreciate the criticism.
no THIS is a show car, neon and show car dont go in the same sentence

002-1 by 93 red ls, on Flickr

I dont mind the car HATE the doors GAYnster
Old 01-11-2011, 04:17 PM   #31
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93 red ls View Post
no THIS is a show car, neon and show car dont go in the same sentence

002-1 by 93 red ls, on Flickr

I dont mind the car HATE the doors GAYnster
Guess the same can be said about the gay bolts and nuts you are trying to sell and use on your vehicle
Old 01-11-2011, 05:44 PM   #32
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Kills View Post
I mean, that 240 upstairs brought home a "best in class" win too.....
lmao.... that thing was a POS...
2006 Civic SI (reliable and awesome)
2003 Honda CRV
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 05:48 PM   #33
Karlen

Karlen will become famous soon enoughKarlen will become famous soon enoughKarlen will become famous soon enough
I saw the car at the show, I liked the color. Seems like alot of work in the car, and only what, 230hp? Also, I like how it's got those front doors, but still rocking manual rear windows. Woot woot

Was it elite customs that had the three honda's and the buggy car? The green and silver honda had wood screws holding the front bumper on, and the buggy had Cobalt tail lights. hahaha. Oh, and their "models" appeared to have meth addictions.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:09 PM   #34
DOHC WHAT
KLR1CAM

DOHC WHAT is on a distinguished road
I saw your car at the show and I like the way it looks, very clean congrats on the award.

www.IronRockOffroad.com
DOHC WHAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:23 PM   #35
EVOLV3D
CSS Ninja

EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D
Rice, gotta love it
EVOLV3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:43 PM   #36
srt21
I FASTR

srt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nicesrt21 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to srt21
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLV3D View Post
Rice, gotta love it
Easy there guy without a running car....
srt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:44 PM   #37
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt21 View Post
The Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:49 PM   #38
EVOLV3D
CSS Ninja

EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D EVOLV3D
Quote:
Originally Posted by srt21 View Post
Ill take my non-riced out s4 the way it sits over that thing.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:49 PM   #39
quadturbopower

quadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nicequadturbopower is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLV3D View Post
Rice, gotta love it
Are you starting shit so your troll buddy BFF fairy friend can come in here and defend you again after you cry to him because you done dug yourself into a hole?

Old 01-11-2011, 06:54 PM   #40
EVOLV3D
CSS Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadturbopower View Post
Are you starting shit so your troll buddy BFF fairy friend can come in here and defend you again after you cry to him because you done dug yourself into a hole?

No, just stating the same thing people others have.