sr20det or 2jz - Page 3 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Car Specific Forums > Nissan Discussions

Old 02-03-2011, 08:24 AM   #41
shiftdrift
Banned

shiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these parts
apparently dodge trusts them for 100k+ miles?
shiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-03-2011, 08:33 AM   #42
Sean
Wife's Car

Sean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sean
The only reason I can see having an hx35 is because you can find em for like $10. I'm not saying it's a terrible turbo. It's just not what I would run on my car. I think holset makes a good turbo, hell I had a pro-52 and hx-50 that both found their way onto a buddies truck and they held up running 100psi for quite a while

Last edited by Sean; 02-03-2011 at 08:35 AM..
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:41 AM   #43
shiftdrift
Banned

shiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these parts
yeah if i had my choice i'd pick a precision 6262 w/ billet wheel. but to start off with, i'd rock a hx35, 250 bucks and rebuild kits are like 100 bucks.

Old 02-03-2011, 08:49 AM   #44
faStE-R
i wanna go fast

faStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to all
2871r best turbo for drag????? maybe if you dont like going fast when your drag racing...
Old 02-03-2011, 08:50 AM   #45
Sean
Wife's Car

Sean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sean
Quote:
Originally Posted by faStE-R View Post
2871r best turbo for drag????? maybe if you dont like going fast when your drag racing...
maybe he meant drift
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:51 AM   #46
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean View Post
maybe he meant drift
No he definitely meant drag.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:54 AM   #47
shiftdrift
Banned

there's a guy in maryland pulling 1.4 60' on a 2876r. i meant 2876 btw. he runs 10.79 @ 124 making 380whp/385wtq on 93 pump gas, stock suspension on slicks....yes he makes way less power than btm and runs faster
Old 02-03-2011, 08:55 AM   #48
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
Quote:
I'll second that. And that should mean something coming from me
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:58 AM   #49
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftdrift View Post
there's a guy in maryland pulling 1.4 60' on a 2876r. i meant 2876 btw. he runs 10.79 @ 124 making 380whp/385wtq on 93 pump gas, stock suspension on slicks....yes he makes way less power than btm and runs faster
Then that car probably weighs 600 pounds.
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:06 AM   #50
240Jeff
Riff raff

240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all240Jeff is a name known to all
Send a message via Skype™ to 240Jeff
Quote:
By faster you mean quicker..
BTM has trapped higher than 124 mph.
240Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:07 AM   #51
SloRice
4G63 > LSX

SloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to beholdSloRice is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Good god you guys are so dumb! Fo real! There's a guy in Uzbekistan with a 3800lb 240 that has a stock Honda turbo on it running low 10's at 113MPH on a 2.1 60ft. With the setup I'm putting in my car, it will easily run 6.80's at 135MPH.
SloRice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:42 AM   #52
shiftdrift
Banned

it was just an example.....just saying for launch's and such....a gt28 series turbo does work....but i forgot this is a roll racing forum.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:46 AM   #53
Jesse
Slow race car

Jesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jesse
Quick question... what's the quickest/fastest you've been at the track in a 1/4 mile?
Old 02-03-2011, 09:46 AM   #54
faStE-R
i wanna go fast

faStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to allfaStE-R is a name known to all
Quote:
and there is a guy running high 9s at mid 130s on a 35r.... just becasue one random guy did it doent mean you will.

in reality world your going to run mid-high 12s and like 110-115..... mostly because your a retard, and because your a drag racing rookie beotch...
faStE-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:47 AM   #55
shiftdrift
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
Quick question... what's the quickest/fastest you've been at the track in a 1/4 mile?
quick answer.....
Old 02-03-2011, 09:48 AM   #56
shiftdrift
Banned

Quote:
and there is a guy running high 9s at mid 130s on a 35r.... just becasue one random guy did it doent mean you will.

in reality world your going to run mid-high 12s and like 110-115..... mostly because your a retard, and because your a drag racing rookie beotch...
i don't plan on running 10's on that setup. i said low 12's high 11's.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:48 AM   #57
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Doe
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Jeff View Post
By faster you mean quicker..
BTM has trapped higher than 124 mph.
I can't stand that quicker/faster differentiation. They're fucking synonyms. That is all. What he meant to say was that he would have beat him in a drag race, yet at the end, Brent would be traveling at a higher rate of speed, which is completely meaningless in a drag race.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:48 AM   #58
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
I has been faster at duh treck
Old 02-03-2011, 09:48 AM   #59
faStE-R
i wanna go fast

Quote:
it was just an example.....just saying for launch's and such....a gt28 series turbo does work....but i forgot this is a roll racing forum.
thats what anti-lag is for dip shit.... drag racing, big turbo>small turbo...

ask any racer, any true racer.... its not how you stand by your car, its how you race it... better learn that!
faStE-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 09:50 AM   #60
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Doe
No shit, don't be retarded. I did get a lol at a GT28 being the perfect turbo for drag.
Kevin Doe is offline   Reply With Quote