Some pics of my powdercoating - Page 3 - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Media Center

Old 03-09-2010, 11:08 AM   #41
mustangboy
CSS regular

mustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura about
Here is one of two matching bikes I did for a local racer and his wife. If it is black or white I pretty much did it. Here is also another frame/suspension I just did for another local racer.

Untitled by mustangboy429, on Flickr
mustangboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2010, 10:18 AM   #42
OddBallRacing
CSS newbie

OddBallRacing is on a distinguished road
Bump for awesome work and a question:

Can you color-match? Pondering coating some items the same color as the car.
OddBallRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:39 AM   #43
nxpoweredsr20
CSS newbie

nxpoweredsr20 is on a distinguished road
SICK WORK!!! looking to get my sr valve cover done in a flat blue/purple to match the car is that a possibility?
nxpoweredsr20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-24-2010, 10:41 AM   #44
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Kenny did my exhaust manifold and some brake inlet ducts a couple weeks ago. The parts came out awesome, the price was awesome and his turnaround time was faster than I could get down there to pick the stuff up lol. I'll definitely bring more stuff down in the future.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:49 AM   #45
Walter
4cyl & fart can

Walter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of lightWalter is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnick View Post
Kenny did my exhaust manifold and some brake inlet ducts a couple weeks ago. The parts came out awesome, the price was awesome and his turnaround time was faster than I could get down there to pick the stuff up lol. I'll definitely bring more stuff down in the future.
Ricer.
Walter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:33 AM   #46
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter View Post
Ricer.
I know, right?

coolnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:48 AM   #47
mustangboy
CSS regular

mustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Can you color-match? Pondering coating some items the same color as the car.
Thanks for the compliments guy. There are many many colors available that may match up very well to your color. If not there is a lab I can send colors off to to have custom matched but it is a little pricey. If you can maybe you could come down sometime and I could go thru the color samples I have and to see if I can get a match for you.

Quote:
SICK WORK!!! looking to get my sr valve cover done in a flat blue/purple to match the car is that a possibility?
I actually have a blue/purple flip flop color here in stock that I think will work really well. It is a gloss but I could shoot a flat clear over it to kill the gloss and give it the flat look you are wanting. I have a sample here if you wanna come down and see it.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:50 AM   #48
mustangboy
CSS regular

Nick did you get the mani on yet?
Old 03-24-2010, 12:53 PM   #49
coolnick
is a ricer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangboy View Post
Nick did you get the mani on yet?
Fuck no, I got kids!!!

coolnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 02:59 PM   #50
mustangboy
CSS regular

Quote:
Fuck no, I got kids!!!
I feel your pain!!

Here is also a little work from this morning on some other fast Audi Color is called S&S wrinkle black

Old 03-24-2010, 03:04 PM   #51
mustangboy
CSS regular

Here is some other things I meant to post up recently but forgot. The quad is mine and most of it is done in satin black. I have another frame already coated for it but am too lazy to swap it out. The first piece of intercooler piping is for a local stang making 1000+ hp and is ult chrome, the other two for the same car are mirro silver sparkle. Next is some more candy red parts for a dragster and last but not least is the ford wrinkle blue.

Old 03-24-2010, 03:28 PM   #52
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
Quote:
for a local stang making 1000+ hp
who dat be?
dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:30 PM   #53
mustangboy
CSS regular

Quote:
who dat be?
You'll know soon enough
Old 03-24-2010, 03:44 PM   #54
nxpoweredsr20
CSS newbie

nxpoweredsr20 is on a distinguished road
is it possible for u to snap a pic of the blue purple color? im in indianapolis so chances are i would have to ship u my valve cover and do it that way! thx
nxpoweredsr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:07 PM   #55
TurboCelica
Bonehead Golfer

TurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of lightTurboCelica is a glorious beacon of light
i need some intercooler piping done in black chrome or something close to it. Any idea on pricing?
Old 03-24-2010, 04:38 PM   #56
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolnick View Post
next time you come down, come over, steal my car and total it please. lol

stangboy,

Ill be bringing my bike peices up this weekend to get painted. Ill stop on by if i see ya outside.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:39 PM   #57
mustangboy
CSS regular

Quote:
is it possible for u to snap a pic of the blue purple color? im in indianapolis so chances are i would have to ship u my valve cover and do it that way! thx
Here are a couple and like I said I can do a flat clear that will kill the gloss.

Old 03-24-2010, 04:45 PM   #58
mustangboy
CSS regular

Quote:
i need some intercooler piping done in black chrome or something close to it. Any idea on pricing?
Do you mean the bonded black chrome? As far as pricing figure $10-15 per linear ft depending on the size and the color you choose.

Old 03-24-2010, 04:47 PM   #59
mustangboy
CSS regular

Quote:
Ill be bringing my bike peices up this weekend to get painted. Ill stop on by if i see ya outside
May not be around too much this weekend but you can stop and check. How much of the bike are you looking to get done? I have another bike I'm working on so I won't be able to start on yours till I'm done with this one which should be sometime next week. At least you can stop and see some colors if you would like.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:51 PM   #60
Biturbowagon
Nazi Sled

Biturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to beholdBiturbowagon is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
May not be around too much this weekend but you can stop and check. How much of the bike are you looking to get done? I have another bike I'm working on so I won't be able to start on yours till I'm done with this one which should be sometime next week. At least you can stop and see some colors if you would like.
Just the pegs, rider and passenger. Want them some sort of black. match the frame maybe, its the wrinkle black color i guess you could call it. might bring bike by to show ya. Let me know if you will be around sat morning or afternoon. ill bring by.
Biturbowagon is offline   Reply With Quote