Need a FENDER ROLLER? *LOOK HERE!* - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > The Mall > Car parts

Old 07-07-2010, 02:19 PM   #1
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Need a FENDER ROLLER? *LOOK HERE!*
I've seen lots of posts lately regarding this issue.

If you want to rent a fender roller (comes with heat gun), contact PiranhaMatt through PM's on CSS.

https://cincystreetscene.com/forums/member.php?u=5596

Hopefully this will reduce the amount of threads relating to this issue.

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2010, 03:37 PM   #2
cincySVT
Damn Krauts

cincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of light
Should just sticky this in the paint/body section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincySVT View Post
We need to talk to push, but always down for hooters. Nobody can be mad with wings, beer, and titties in their face
cincySVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:56 PM   #3
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
or, get mine from kemp.

Old 07-07-2010, 07:13 PM   #4
Mike
Fat Ricer Admin

Mike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud ofMike has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mike
Brent, you need to resolve that situation with violence....

Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 07:31 PM   #5
cincySVT
Damn Krauts

cincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
or, get mine from kemp.
I thought you were joking when you said he had it. I agree with Mike, you dont keep peoples shit.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:47 PM   #6
Brennan
CSS regular

Brennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura aboutBrennan has a spectacular aura about
Don't make me settle this with more trash talk on facebook.
Old 07-07-2010, 08:22 PM   #7
BTM

BTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to beholdBTM is a splendid one to behold
im a non violent person.
BTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:27 PM   #8
Sean
Wife's Car

Sean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sean
Well Brent I can knock him out for ya! I'm sure than more than one person on here would love to
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:30 PM   #9
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
just call the cops on his ass for theft
dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 08:45 PM   #10
cincySVT
Damn Krauts

Quote:
im a non violent person.
Thats not a bad thing. What does he say when you ask for it back?
Old 07-07-2010, 08:59 PM   #11
BTM

well, someone was sopposed to pick it up from him and use it then return it to me. im not sure if thats still the plan or not. eff it.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:05 PM   #12
shiftdrift
Banned

shiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these partsshiftdrift is infamous around these parts
there's a 60 day return policy. if you don't get it in 60 days, they're keeping it lol.
shiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:41 PM   #13
Jesse
Slow race car

Jesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to beholdJesse is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Jesse
I'm praying for kemp. Hopefully it will get returned soon.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:27 PM   #14
Sean
Wife's Car

Sean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to allSean is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Sean
Brent you got a pretty cool head man. I like to think I've grown up a lot over the passed couple years but the way Kemp was trashing you even on Facebook I would have lost it and been end route to his house with an impact baton. I applaud you
Sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 10:59 PM   #15
jfisher

jfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of lightjfisher is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jfisher Send a message via MSN to jfisher
Quote:
well, someone was sopposed to pick it up from him and use it then return it to me. im not sure if thats still the plan or not. eff it.
I text him twice today, haven't gotten a response.

2013 Cruze Eco 1.4T 6MT
1993 Mustang
2007 Yamaha R1
jfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:03 PM   #16
apocalypse
CSS Rep King

apocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant futureapocalypse has a brilliant future
I like how he was calling out the whole world to fight on facebook...
apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 12:05 AM   #17
fallout
Lurks Mostly

fallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to fallout
Quote:
im a non violent person. Unless you buy a car from me and the next day, run some redlights still rocking my tags.
Fixed.

Not saying you would go thru with any of it if the guy didn't resolve it, but you were having some violent thoughts last Thursday, haha!
Old 07-08-2010, 07:49 AM   #18
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
why doesnt b-rent or someone just roll to kemps house and get it back?
dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 02:42 PM   #19
BTM

if you are on the western side of cincinnati i have my roller again.
Old 08-22-2010, 03:25 PM   #20
TheDatsunKid
Common Sense My Anti-Rice

TheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to TheDatsunKid Send a message via Yahoo to TheDatsunKid
Did he replace the parts he lost?
TheDatsunKid is offline   Reply With Quote