Cincy Street Scene - View Single Post - 2014 Chevrolet SS
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2012, 02:47 PM   #8
Roca Fella Bryan
You Mad?

Roca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to allRoca Fella Bryan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisor View Post
I'm not saying that, I liked the G8 styling a lot. And I know they can't make it look like that But that looks like pretty much every other car on the road
It'll probably end up looking similar to the Caprice PPV that we have as police-only in America.

This Holden Commodore pictured it a clean and striking design that would stand out at and Chevy dealership considering their current barrage of what are, in my opinion, poor offerings.

Remember that even stylistically, our G8 was just a VE Commodore SSV with a Pontiac grille and slightly different front bumper. That was the only thing they changed. In all, both Ford and GM's Australian subsidiaries produce a slew of awesome mainstream vehicles that I just wish we could produce and sell over here.

I have a "thing" for bigger cars, so I'd love to have one these:

It's essentially the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotjunk View Post
You're part of Middletown now, pal. Keep it up and your profit percentage from our newest meth lab will be revoked.
Roca Fella Bryan is offline   Reply With Quote