Cincy Street Scene - View Single Post - Honduh :mad5: DO NOT LOAN HIM MONEY!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 08:39 PM   #59
fallout
Lurks Mostly

fallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of lightfallout is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to fallout
I hate to say this but... Travis has had more than the money to pay you back. I know this because he was trying to offer me this SS for my K swapped Civic. When I told him no, he offered me his CBR and $2000. I again said no, so he offered another $1000 ontop of that so his bike and $3000!!! I told him no cause I love my Civic and it just wasn't worth it to me. I am really glad I didn't go for the SS trade because this looks like it's really unfolding in your favor. I hate to see people that I liked at one point turn out to be dishonest and basically a thief and never coming in to defend it or with cash to settle it only makes it look worse.