Cincy Street Scene - View Single Post - Know lifted trucks/jeeps? I have a few questions
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 11:05 PM   #25
cincySVT
Damn Krauts

cincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of lightcincySVT is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOHC WHAT View Post
I run iron rock's long arm kit and love it, excellent quality. The only thing that is rough country are the shocks that came with it. As for backspacing I would go with 3.75.
Cool. I looked on the site. Looks like their 3" is aal. From what I heard there can be issues with sagging, thats why I was looking at this:http://www.rustysoffroad.com/wheels-...-pack-kit.html
since it had full leaf packs plus everything else. Is there any issue with RC stuff? And thanks for the tip on the bs, Ill take your advice on that since I have no clue on bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincySVT View Post
We need to talk to push, but always down for hooters. Nobody can be mad with wings, beer, and titties in their face
cincySVT is offline   Reply With Quote