Cincy Street Scene - View Single Post - New Website Just Launched... NatiRides.com
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 05:35 PM   #47
whitedime
Burnoffs

whitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant futurewhitedime has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to whitedime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distinctive_G View Post
I didnt say OMG come join!!! I just made a simple post about the new site out there... and its nothing like CSS.

Its actually a diffeent kind of sit, i dont know why you all think its for ricers... all the "ricers" are located on this website. Which is all good, but NatiRides.com is not just for imports, domestics, performance cars, show cars, motorcycles, and trucks, but the talking shit about other people is not tolerated like it is here. If you dont like someones rides you keep your mouth shut... here you can run your mouths about whos got what, yet the ones that run their mouths the most are just jealous of what everyone else has so i guess it makes them feel better about themselves.

I have noticed the ones that work their ass off for their cars dont run their mouths near as much as someone who's had everything given to them or someone who doesnt have shit. Its ok if you dont, but dont run your mouth about other people if you have nothing yourself.

Those type of people never will have anything either unless they go find a job and not sit on the computer all hours of the day running their mouths.

So if your mature and wanting to come then come, if not then stay here, not hurting us over there any.
Fuck you

My Car > Your Car

Fag

whitedime is offline   Reply With Quote