Elite motor sports [Archive] - Cincy Street Scene

: Elite motor sports

moevette
08-07-2008, 08:45 PM
Anyone here have any experience with them? Im looking at a car z06 they have and I remember a few months back they had a supra that they said was a tt but had a 5spd trans but the tt's have 6spd..Anyways I was just wondering if anyone here has had any experience with them?

Nick
08-07-2008, 08:58 PM
My opinion may be a little bias. But, Ryan and Derrick are awesome guys. The Supra you speak of would've been Brads. He got it as a wrecked shell from Ryan. Fixed it, put in a USDM TT motor and a 5spd [either MK3 trans, or NA MKIV trans] along with the NA MKIV diff. This was too keep the price of the build down I believe. A 6spd used is going to run about $3,000 dollars, a 6spd diff which is impossible to find used. Will cost, over $4,000 with the both axels and a driveshaft.

I've seen the Vette up close and it's a nice car. You wouldn't happen to be Tim would ya?

push
08-07-2008, 09:23 PM
Know em both personally and did some business with them. Great guys, and a solid company.

moevette
08-07-2008, 09:30 PM
My opinion may be a little bias. But, Ryan and Derrick are awesome guys. The Supra you speak of would've been Brads. He got it as a wrecked shell from Ryan. Fixed it, put in a USDM TT motor and a 5spd [either MK3 trans, or NA MKIV trans] along with the NA MKIV diff. This was too keep the price of the build down I believe. A 6spd used is going to run about $3,000 dollars, a 6spd diff which is impossible to find used. Will cost, over $4,000 with the both axels and a driveshaft.

I've seen the Vette up close and it's a nice car. You wouldn't happen to be Tim would ya?

Totally understandable about the supra, It just seemed weird to me. Im not Tim my names Brian. Thanks for your help. One more question though do you know how long he has had that z06 on the lot?

theslantstudio
08-07-2008, 09:43 PM
i think the z06 is pretty new i just saw it updated on there site recently