how to bypass carbon canister on a 95 gs eclipse??? [Archive] - Cincy Street Scene

: how to bypass carbon canister on a 95 gs eclipse???

teg_ls
06-28-2007, 04:08 PM
???need help???

hksdsm11
06-28-2007, 04:12 PM
umm, take it out?

teg_ls
06-28-2007, 11:45 PM
i did that but now it idles high...if you dont have anything that will help me out stay off my thread

coolnick
06-29-2007, 08:21 AM
i did that but now it idles high...if you dont have anything that will help me out stay off my thread

He was helping you retard. You can't just remove the canister and leave the line unplugged dipshit it will have a massive vacuum leak.

What is with the retards these days? :frown2:

hksdsm11
06-29-2007, 10:11 AM
1. Remove Charcoal Canister

2. There must be a vacuum line, plug the source.

3. There will be a line running to the fuel tank, either plug that or put a small filter on it to let it breath. With it plugged, you will build pressure in the fuel tank.

4. Finished

This is one of the most simple tasks I can think of. Good Luck!

teg_ls
07-01-2007, 12:42 AM
fuck you ass holes...i have done this befor...butnever on a eclipse...i took it out and it wouldnt idle right...so i was just seeing if you had to do something els...this is why the streetscene in cincy sucks....EVERYONE IS A DICK...no one can just help out someone they have to call them a dumb ass or a fucking ricer...

coolnick
07-01-2007, 11:28 AM
fuck you ass holes...i have done this befor...butnever on a eclipse...i took it out and it wouldnt idle right...so i was just seeing if you had to do something els...this is why the streetscene in cincy sucks....EVERYONE IS A DICK...no one can just help out someone they have to call them a dumb ass or a fucking ricer...

Shut up you dumbass fucking ricer. :lol:

teg_ls
07-01-2007, 08:56 PM
Shut up you dumbass fucking ricer. :lol:

fuck off ass hole...go post fight with the sunfire kid....