Performance Alignment Shop [Archive] - Cincy Street Scene

: Performance Alignment Shop

notbob
01-29-2004, 07:45 PM
Hey All,

About done with the build up of the MR2, looking for a shop to dial in my suspension with a good alignment.

91 MR2 Turbo w/ Apexi N1 Pro-Coilovers, lots of adjustment on these looking for a shop that can set it up right.

Suggestions? Not looking to set it up for pure AutoX looking for good handling balance with tire wear (oxymoronic on an MR2) for daily driveability.

Thanks,
Bob

1qwktalon
01-29-2004, 08:10 PM
talk to rick at raceline.

TURBOED
01-29-2004, 08:23 PM
There's a place in mason, I think it's called performance allignment. This is 100% where you want to take your car. They will find out how you want to drive and set it up exactly how it needs to be. This isn't some allignment place, they specialize in alligning race cars.

vincent brick
01-29-2004, 10:30 PM
I'll have agree on Performance Alignment. They're reasonable on price too, they did my car to my specs for $60 last spring. I'll be going back for a fresh alignment in a few weeks when the weather starts to clear.

Mista Bone
01-30-2004, 09:43 AM
Performance Alignment is on Grooms road in Blue Ash, not Mason.

http://www.performance-alignment.com/

"Bill has been on the crews of Trans-Am, Formula One, IMSA, GTP, Can-AM as well as crew chief for several other SCCA drivers. He has held a Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) competition license for over 30 years. He is currently a chassis technician for the Champion Audi race team in the American LeMans Series."

Rogue Vette
01-30-2004, 01:38 PM
Yeah performance alignment is the best.

The rates are more then fair and the work is superb. They did all My FWD Dodge Turbo's set up for road racing and/or AutoX when I had them, and have done My Vettes as well. The owner really knows his shit!

The shop is on the right on Grooms just after the bend. It's easy to miss if you don't really look for it. They are the end unit closest to the street.

TURBOED
01-30-2004, 02:51 PM
Performance Alignment is on Grooms road in Blue Ash, not Mason.

Whoops, sorry about that... I've never actually been there, just know a lot of people who have.