Raceline guys... [Archive] - Cincy Street Scene

: Raceline guys...

Spanky10
11-08-2004, 03:35 PM
I was wondering how much it would cost to get a set of coilovers (bought) and installed at your shop. I have it lowered now, but I want to do coilovers instead. I’m not real sure of all the company’s out there that make them for my car, but the only respectable one that I know of is Ground control (or so I've been told). Any information would be great
Thanks,
-Spanky

APCh8r
11-08-2004, 04:06 PM
I was wondering how much it would cost to get a set of coilovers (bought) and installed at your shop. I have it lowered now, but I want to do coilovers instead. I’m not real sure of all the company’s out there that make them for my car, but the only respectable one that I know of is Ground control (or so I've been told). Any information would be great
Thanks,
-Spanky
it would be easier to get price qoutes if you call up there and talk to them as they can't get on here all the time. Give them a call tomorrow and i am sure they could help you. (513)870-0999

v8 DU HUH
11-08-2004, 09:07 PM
^^^thank you.. this is justin from Raceline.. give us a call at 870-0999. and josh will hook you up with prices. i just install.. hope to see you soon. thanks