Most efficient "microwave" Steam Engine? Over-Unity??!? - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 12-06-2016, 12:18 AM   #1
caj767314922
CSS newbie

caj767314922 is on a distinguished road
Most efficient "microwave" Steam Engine? Over-Unity??!?
This claimed invention sounds like it might work and my customers would like some educated opinions.The device is an engine in which small quantitites of water are turned into steam by the use of a magnetron .The following is an outline of how to construct the device.1.Magnetron from medium power microwave oven.2.SmallSmall 4-stroke single cylinder lawn mover engine or similar engine with old style points and ignition system Chrysler wiTech MicroPod 2.3. Automotive alternator with built-in rectifier and regulator,also a 12 volt auto battery.4."Trigger" mechanism from an aircraft"strobe" landing light.The magnetron fits into the spark plug hole.The distributor points are modified so that the contact is closed when the piston is at the top dead center and this contact is used to activate the aircraft strobe mechanism.The high voltage from the strobe is connected to directly fire the magnetron which in turn produces steam which moves the piston.My customers dont have room to fit any more details.Write my customers if interested in chat

Last edited by caj767314922; 12-09-2016 at 12:24 AM..
caj767314922 is offline   Reply With Quote