Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 10-28-2010, 11:41 AM   #1
shelbyten
CSS newbie

shelbyten is on a distinguished road
about Cincy Speed Shop
As you likely already know this is my 1st post although I have been reading the forum for years. I was telling my buddy who is very active on this site about the day and he suggested I post the experience.

I dyno'd my car at Cincy Speed yesterday and was really impressed with how much time and energy they put into getting the car dialed in perfect. I was told to expect the tune to take a couple of hours and we ended up working for over 6. (They only charged me for 2.5) The motor was a fresh build just finishing the break in and Adam and Craig helped me find and remedy a half dozen little issues. They also had a surprising amount of patients with me as this is just my hobby and it was my first motor build. I'm not sure if I just caught them on a slow day or if this is common. I just wanted to publicly thank them for going the extra mile and topping it off with a free thermostat while I was walking out the door.

BTW, the car dyno'd 400 HP at the wheels and 425 TQ. This on a 2300 lb RWD Cobra replica that actually hooks up. I know they had pictures on the site yesterday but couldn't find them today.
shelbyten is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2010, 12:12 PM   #2
Tugboat
CSS adict

Tugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of lightTugboat is a glorious beacon of light
nevermind...

Sounds cool.
my car when its done all motor will at the slowest run a mid 10 i'll put my title on that. i'm not building a stock motor or a street legal car. i'm building a real 4 cyl not like most of the kids that think when you throw a gsr or a single in a car with some headers and a chipped ecu it's fast.

Last edited by Tugboat; 10-28-2010 at 12:14 PM..
Tugboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:13 PM   #3
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
Welcome Ricer

Old 10-28-2010, 12:23 PM   #4
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
Did they have a waiting room for all the patients?

I am the 53%
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:27 PM   #5
leetfade
Back in it

leetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really niceleetfade is just really nice
LoL bunch of smart asses. I was thinking that too, Juiced.

Now, on the other side, it's good to see something positive on this forum! Glad to see they took the time needed to make the car right!
leetfade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:29 PM   #6
Basil
c'mon son

Basil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Basil
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicedH22 View Post
Did they have a waiting room for all the patients?
Haha I saw that too.

Telling a story about Cincy Speed in your first post is definitely a good way to start. They're a great shop. Welcome.
Basil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:42 PM   #7
Ampypants
Man whore club

Ampypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ampypants
Saw some pics of the car. Looks really good!

Cincy Speed does awesome quality work!
Old 10-28-2010, 01:56 PM   #8
shelbyten
CSS newbie

okay. I guess I have relied on spell checker a little too much.

patience
Old 10-28-2010, 01:56 PM   #9
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
You must of went to a different Cincy Speed.. this one around here sucks according to some local experts.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 01:57 PM   #10
shelbyten
CSS newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampypants View Post
Saw some pics of the car. Looks really good!

Cincy Speed does awesome quality work!
Where? I cant find them.

and thanks.
Old 10-28-2010, 03:26 PM   #11
Ampypants
Man whore club

Ampypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to allAmpypants is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Ampypants
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbyten View Post
Where? I cant find them.

and thanks.
Facebook I think

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...8.147282994113

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...d=147282994113

This yours?

Last edited by Ampypants; 10-28-2010 at 03:28 PM..
Ampypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:36 PM   #12
JuicedH22
Best I know of

JuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant futureJuicedH22 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to JuicedH22
Can you rehost those pictures Jeff? Some people cant view them, because it would be condoning CS by viewing their FB page
JuicedH22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:39 PM   #13
Nati
Baller

Nati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to allNati is a name known to all
Nati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:40 PM   #14
Nati
Baller

Nati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:46 PM   #15
mustangboy
CSS regular

mustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura aboutmustangboy has a spectacular aura about
Thats funny seeing Adam in that tiny little car.

Untitled by mustangboy429, on Flickr
mustangboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:20 PM   #16
black90lx
CSS regular

black90lx is on a distinguished roadblack90lx is on a distinguished road
cincy speed is the only place i will go to get my cars dynoed. adam and tracy do awesome work and thats why i tell everyone to go there. they will bend over backwards for anyone.
Even if you win, you're still retarded.
black90lx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 11:05 PM   #17
shelbyten
CSS newbie

yep, that's it.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:07 AM   #18
DEL SLW
Obbie1

DEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DEL SLW Send a message via Yahoo to DEL SLW
Double post

Last edited by DEL SLW; 10-29-2010 at 12:12 AM..
DEL SLW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:11 AM   #19
DEL SLW
Obbie1

DEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of lightDEL SLW is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DEL SLW Send a message via Yahoo to DEL SLW
I've always liked those cars, but seeing Adam in it confirms I'd never get one due to "fitment issues." btw...Your front drivers side wheel is on the wrong side...
DEL SLW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:21 AM   #20
shelbyten
CSS newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEL SLW View Post
I've always liked those cars, but seeing Adam in it confirms I'd never get one due to "fitment issues." btw...Your front drivers side wheel is on the wrong side...
Good eye dude. I had them off two nights ago. Put them back at 2am. Must have missed that. I'll switch them back tomorrow.
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg Cobra Email.jpg (66.6 KB, 36 views)