Uncle Bens Best Rice - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > General Car Chat

Old 10-26-2010, 08:40 PM   #1
LameCav

LameCav is on a distinguished roadLameCav is on a distinguished road
Uncle Bens Best Rice
Heres a little pic I made in photoshop, Im thinking about turning it into a window sticker. No flamers , just laughs, criticism ect.

Attached Images:
File Type: jpg ricer 2.jpg (44.1 KB, 16 views)
LameCav is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-26-2010, 08:45 PM   #2
grandmaGTP
shit dang

grandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of lightgrandmaGTP is a glorious beacon of light
wouldn't that be irony if you put it on your car?
Old 10-26-2010, 08:54 PM   #3
jdubya
MPG What?

jdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to beholdjdubya is a splendid one to behold
So you're gonna put a picture of an old back dude on your car?

THAT'S RACIST!

Old 10-26-2010, 08:54 PM   #4
nsaniti
OMNOMNOM

nsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of light
lol looks like giraffe cum, but seriously you should probably uninstall photoshop

nsaniti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:00 PM   #5
ej1bmx
Haz 0 El Es Ex

ej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to beholdej1bmx is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsaniti View Post
lol looks like giraffe cum, but seriously you should probably uninstall photoshop

Please tell me that took you under 2 minutes to create in photoshop and that you didnt actually spend any amount significant time making that...
Old 10-26-2010, 10:10 PM   #6
bigwoofersnet
Click.

bigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud ofbigwoofersnet has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to bigwoofersnet
I would definitely put it on your car, and get new friends because they did a shitty job with you.
bigwoofersnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:56 PM   #7
LameCav

Yes wouldnt it be ironic to put it on my car? Lets see how many other intelligent comments we can come up with. You guys....
Old 10-26-2010, 11:05 PM   #8
nsaniti
OMNOMNOM

nsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of lightnsaniti is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by LameCav View Post
Yes wouldnt it be ironic to put it on my car? Lets see how many other intelligent comments we can come up with. You guys....
Please tell me you're being completely serious in thinking that looks even half way mediocre?????

Here is the deal, it looks like something my puked up on the floor this morning... and yes I made my woman clean it up. So lets get really real here, delete photoshop and do yourself the favor of just admitting it looks like shit.. who knows maybe even play it off like it was a huge joke!
Old 10-26-2010, 11:08 PM   #9
Basil
c'mon son

Basil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud ofBasil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Basil
Did you mean to put Aunt Jemima on there because that looks like syrup. Either that or that car is leaking NAWZ!
Basil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:13 PM   #10
LameCav

Quote:
Please tell me you're being completely serious in thinking that looks even half way mediocre?????

Here is the deal, it looks like something my puked up on the floor this morning... and yes I made my woman clean it up. So lets get really real here, delete photoshop and do yourself the favor of just admitting it looks like shit.. who knows maybe even play it off like it was a huge joke!
:( aww you dont like it? Im sorry, Ill just drive on out to Arizona and maybe you can show me how to use photoshop! YAY! I

Honestly dude it was a 8-10min sketch, and I found some humor in the Uncle Ben pun, cant please everybody and Im not one to spend a lot of time using photoshop
Old 10-26-2010, 11:20 PM   #11
Fletch
NSFW

Fletch is a jewel in the roughFletch is a jewel in the roughFletch is a jewel in the roughFletch is a jewel in the roughFletch is a jewel in the roughFletch is a jewel in the roughFletch is a jewel in the roughFletch is a jewel in the rough
That sticker is fucking lame. I'm hanging this from my roll bar.

Beat.Old.Jap.Cars.Dead
Fletch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 11:24 PM   #12
nsaniti
OMNOMNOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LameCav View Post
:( aww you dont like it? Im sorry, Ill just drive on out to Arizona and maybe you can show me how to use photoshop! YAY! I

Honestly dude it was a 8-10min sketch, and I found some humor in the Uncle Ben pun, cant please everybody and Im not one to spend a lot of time using photoshop
touche, i would believe all this nonsense if you hadn't taken the time to cleverly put your name and today's date on the bottom corner of it....as if anyone else would attempt to take credit for this abomination.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:30 PM   #13
LameCav

Quote:
touche, i would believe all this nonsense if you hadn't taken the time to cleverly put your name and today's date on the bottom corner of it....as if anyone else would attempt to take credit for this abomination.
Oh well dude, I got a kick out of it, sorry you didnt. Even if nobody else likes it they all seem to be having a good time making fun of it so at least theres laughs involved; at me not with me but you'll have that
Old 10-26-2010, 11:33 PM   #14
LameCav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
That sticker is fucking lame. I'm hanging this from my roll bar.
Thats cute, you play with cars and knit? No hard feelings dude, I like the irony of the framed pic
Old 10-27-2010, 01:21 AM   #15
Widebody
2,000 posts club

Widebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of lightWidebody is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Widebody
"lame" joke. Before signing out today please uncheck the box that remembers your password. K thx
Widebody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 07:07 AM   #16
Hot Rod
The Emperor

Hot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to beholdHot Rod is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hot Rod
Old 10-27-2010, 07:23 AM   #17
TheDatsunKid
Common Sense My Anti-Rice

TheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really niceTheDatsunKid is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to TheDatsunKid Send a message via Yahoo to TheDatsunKid
Do you really think you're the first person to associate "Uncle Bens" with automotive "rice", 1994 is calling you back.
Old 10-27-2010, 09:35 AM   #18
PiranhaMatt
Nissan Fanboy

PiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to allPiranhaMatt is a name known to all
A 30 second google search yielded this. Seems better to me.

Old 10-27-2010, 10:09 AM   #19
Funkmaster
Uncle Ben

Funkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really niceFunkmaster is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Funkmaster
OP- That fucking sucks.

1985 Mugen CRX Si Replica.
Funkmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:26 AM   #20
coolnick
is a ricer

coolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud ofcoolnick has much to be proud of
I yew our dumned this dipshit -rep.