Bead roller - Cincy Street Scene
Forum Garage  

Remember Me?
Go Back   Cincy Street Scene > Automotive > Tech > Engine Tech

Old 04-13-2010, 05:11 PM   #1
4DooR_SuprA
Fancy Lancer

4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice
Bead roller
Wasnt sure where to post this.

Hey anyone have a bead roller I can come over and barrow for like 3o min or so? I have a few intercooler pipes that need rolled and harbor freights is like 120 bucks. Lmk
4DooR_SuprA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2010, 05:12 PM   #2
dsmawd350
6.x liter

dsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to beholddsmawd350 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to dsmawd350
shouldnt you be studying instead of bead rolling intercooler pipes?

sorry i had to
dsmawd350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:17 PM   #3
4DooR_SuprA
Fancy Lancer

4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice4DooR_SuprA is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmawd350 View Post
shouldnt you be studying instead of bead rolling intercooler pipes?

sorry i had to
Haha I should, but Im trying to get a few things done on the car before it gets looked at. Besides its a nice day, and I dont have school until thursday so I got at least 24 hours to myself

Old 04-13-2010, 05:21 PM   #4
TPR
THE SHOW STOPPER

TPR will become famous soon enoughTPR will become famous soon enoughTPR will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to TPR
i got one you can use. but must be used @ TPR
In House Dynapack Dyno

Authorized Dealer for
Precision Turbo,WELDON, ERL,Golden Eagle, Injector Dynamics,DSS Driveshaft Shop, FULL-RACE,T1,CP Pistons,ATP Turbo,Thermal R&D,Who's timeslip is this? Fuck it ,I am using it.Hondata,VP Race Fuels,Competition Clutch,AVID Racing,Mickey Thompson, Garrett Turbo
Competition Clutch, Wiseco Pistons, M&H Tire,SPEC Clutch MANY More
TPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:13 PM   #5
4DooR_SuprA
Fancy Lancer

Shit you guys are probably already closed though aren't you for today ? What kind of beer do you drink ? Trade the time tomorrow with the bead roller for a 6 pack ?
Old 04-13-2010, 06:17 PM   #6
Blue99fbody
zip em up!

Blue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to beholdBlue99fbody is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Blue99fbody
Ballin! Damn how will he ever drink all that beer.
Blue99fbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:10 PM   #7
The Punisher
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

The Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of lightThe Punisher is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue99fbody View Post
Ballin! Damn how will he ever drink all that beer.
The Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:22 PM   #8
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Kevin Doe
No shit, here is $6 worth of beer to use my $1000 machine. LOL.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:42 PM   #9
slapstick
The Galvinizer

slapstick has a spectacular aura aboutslapstick has a spectacular aura aboutslapstick has a spectacular aura aboutslapstick has a spectacular aura aboutslapstick has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to slapstick
I mean he's not getting $1000 worth of use out of it. And you never know he might drink really expensive beer.
slapstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:59 PM   #10
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Kevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to beholdKevin Doe is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapstick View Post
I mean he's not getting $1000 worth of use out of it. And you never know he might drink really expensive beer.
Well no shit. But, tooling can and will break if the operator doesn't know what they're doing. Not that a bead roller is a good example of this, but still.

Take a press brake for example. Probably a $50,000 machine and can easily bust the entire thing up if the operator doesn't know how to use it properly. Sure it may have been for $5 worth of bend, but its not worth it to get paid piddly money to open yourself to the risk of someone damaging your machine.

Again, this is a bad example, but it just made me think of it.
Kevin Doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:51 PM   #11
slapstick
The Galvinizer

slapstick has a spectacular aura aboutslapstick has a spectacular aura aboutslapstick has a spectacular aura aboutslapstick has a spectacular aura aboutslapstick has a spectacular aura about
You brake it you buy it is how I roll.
Old 04-13-2010, 08:55 PM   #12
Kevin Doe
Kevin Knows

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapstick View Post
You brake it you buy it is how I roll.
LOL, I highly doubt you'd be paying someone $50k if you broke their press brake. But yeah...
Kevin Doe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:09 PM   #13
slapstick
The Galvinizer

I also would not be using someone's press brake.