Cincy Street Scene - View Single Post - about Cincy Speed Shop
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 11:41 AM   #1
shelbyten
CSS newbie

shelbyten is on a distinguished road
about Cincy Speed Shop
As you likely already know this is my 1st post although I have been reading the forum for years. I was telling my buddy who is very active on this site about the day and he suggested I post the experience.

I dyno'd my car at Cincy Speed yesterday and was really impressed with how much time and energy they put into getting the car dialed in perfect. I was told to expect the tune to take a couple of hours and we ended up working for over 6. (They only charged me for 2.5) The motor was a fresh build just finishing the break in and Adam and Craig helped me find and remedy a half dozen little issues. They also had a surprising amount of patients with me as this is just my hobby and it was my first motor build. I'm not sure if I just caught them on a slow day or if this is common. I just wanted to publicly thank them for going the extra mile and topping it off with a free thermostat while I was walking out the door.

BTW, the car dyno'd 400 HP at the wheels and 425 TQ. This on a 2300 lb RWD Cobra replica that actually hooks up. I know they had pictures on the site yesterday but couldn't find them today.
shelbyten is offline   Reply With Quote